Grant Cardone is the entrepreneur for the 21st Century. Starting from nothing, he is founder and owner of three multi-million dollar companies: a successful software company, a sales training and consulting business, and a real estate company with a portfolio valued at over 100 million dollars. Cardone also speaks internationally to industry leaders, managers, CEOs and entrepreneurs on sales, money, finance, business strategies and business expansion. The author of Selling The Secret to Success, Cardone's recently released first book stresses the importance of selling to any career. "While the business schools suggest that undercapitalization is the number one reason a business fails," says Cardone, "the ONLY reason a business or individual actually fails is the inability to sell their products, services and ideas in quantities great enough to fund the company or individual."
Cardone has a proven track record in the development of revolutionary and pioneering techniques that have been validated for creating wealth and success. Cardone made his first impact in the business world when he literally rewrote the sales methodologies used by the automotive industry. It became obvious to him that long held sales strategies were ultimately ineffective and in need of change so he created Information Assisted Selling™, a series of consumer driven applications that enable dealerships to effectively service customers by making the buying process painless, fast and professional. His approaches are now endorsed by the most successful automobile dealers around the world and most of the major manufacturers.
His innovative Epencil™ software negotiating program, was created to support his methodologies and is now utilized by most dealerships nationwide. This software simplifies the negotiations process for dealers and consumers resulting in increased customer satisfaction, greater customer retention and improved dealership profits.
As a real estate investor, Cardone started with one home and parlayed it into apartments, shopping centers and development opportunities with over 200 million dollars bought and sold. One of the few voices who reject the constant negative media drumbeat about the economy and in particular, the state of the national housing market, Cardone offers his expertise on a number of current issues:
• Lending -- While all the pundits are saying that loans aren't available to the residential consumer, Cardone affirms the availability of sound financing in a market brimming with opportunity.
• Sub Prime -- Concerning the sub prime loan crisis, Cardone points the finger at the builders who negotiated fraudulent loans, thus creating the current mortgage crisis, not the consumers taking on adjustable loans. visit: Sub Prime Loan Video by Grant Cardone
• Residential Real Estate - Cardone believes this to be the best real estate opportunity in the last 25 years and suggests that America is ON SALE. America Is On Sale by Grant Cardone
• Home Buying Tips -- Cardone's three basic tips to buying real estate are also discussed in the video: Home Buying Tips Video by Grant Cardone. Among his tips that buck conventional wisdom is his contention that it doesn't always make sense to buy the least expensive home but rather the "trophy property" in the neighborhood. By implementing Cardone's simple formulas, thousands of individuals have flourished in the ebb and flow of an ever-changing real estate market.
• Gas Prices -- Cardone has also been focusing on what the media refers to as the 'gas crisis.' Although he realizes the price of fuel is causing concern and pain for many Americans, Cardone believes the 'crisis' is a bit exaggerated. Pointing out that Americans have paid below world prices for years, not just for gas but for food and housing as well, Cardone says Americans must become more disciplined when it comes to how they use gas, electricity and shopping. Among the tips he puts forth is that we must use our cars like a piece of equipment that serves to increase our production. Americans must calculate their exact increase in fuel expenditures so that they are aware of the exact amount of additional revenue that their lifestyles require. $4 Gas Solution by Grant Cardone
With his proven business acumen, approachable persona and list of financial achievements, Cardone has established himself as one of the leading opinion makers on finance and economic issues. Cardone's ideas, strategies and approaches have been successful primarily because they are practical and solution oriented. His humor and wit allows him to connect with an audience, to listen to their questions and communicate clearly, effectively and with an infectious energy that makes him a unique asset to those seeking guidance amidst this economic downturn.
Grant Cardone currently resides in Los Angeles with his wife, actress Elena Lyons in a 17 million dollar home in the Hollywood Hills, which was recently featured on KNBC TV's Open House LA: Open House LA Video.
Grant Cardone's official website
Get success tips and advice at Grant's blog.
Grant Cardone on Aboutus.com
Grant Cardone on Facebook.com
Buy Grant's book at Amazon.com
Grant Cardone on LinkedIn.com
Grant Cardone on Mashable.com
Grant Cardone on FastCompany.com
Grant Cardone on Gather.com
Grant Cardone on Twitter.com
Grant Cardone on Ning
Grant Cardone on Zoominfo
Visit Grant's MySpace page
Watch all of Grant's videos
Get automotive sales tips at The Cardone Group
Grant Cardone on Blogspot.com
Grant Cardone on CollectiveX.com
Grant Cardone on Ecademy.com
Grant Cardone on Facebook Business Page
Grant Cardone on IKarma.com
Grant Cardone on IncBizNet.com
Grant Cardone on Konnects.com
Grant Cardone on MySpace.com
Grant Cardone on Naymz.com
Grant Cardone on OpenForum.com
Grant Cardone on Ryze.com
Grant Cardone on Xanga.com
Grant Cardone on Xing.com
Grant Cardone on Yelp.com
Grant Cardone on Ziki.com
Grant Cardone on Hi5.com
Grant Cardone on Care2.com
Grant Cardone on Friendster.com