Mobile Austin Notary has its corporate headquarters in beautiful Austin, TX. Our x-Fortune 500 executive, turned Mobile Austin Notary CEO personally interviews, heavily screens and hires only fully licensed, insured and bonded Texas mobile notaries and loan signing agents with at least three years experience.
Mobile Austin Notary also has a Austin field inspections and Austin process server divisions. If you ever need a Texas subpoena, writ or citation served please call us twenty-four hours a day.
Mobile Austin Notary is a:
National Notary Association (NNA) Member
American Association of Notaries (AAN) Member
American Society of Notaries (ASN) Member
United States Notary Association (USNA) member
NNA Certified Notary Signing Agent
NNA Certified Background Screened Agent
Merchant Circle Mayor of Austin
Yahoo Local 5-star Member
We carry $100,000 of Notary Errors & Omission (E&O) insurance.
All of Mobile Austin Notary’s state wide Texas Notaries and Austin Notaries MUST adhere to these ten strict standards and have...
1. At least three years Texas mobile notary experience (we keep a filed copy of their Texas notary certificate).
2. $10,000 bond certificate required by Texas law for all Texas notaries. (We keep a filed copy as proof and require our Texas mobile notaries to bring the bond policy number to every notary assignment as proof).
3. Car insurance coverage on their vehicle (we keep a filed copy as proof).
4. A valid Texas driver's license (we keep a filed copy as proof).
5. A valid Social Security card (we keep a filed copy as proof).
6. A PDA (Blackberry/Palm/iphone) type device to be able to receive emails and notary
documents while traveling 24/7.
7. A GPS system in their vehicle, assuring there never late to your appointment.
8. Gone through an extensive third party background screening thru the National Notary Organization, as well as other various national screening companies.
9. There own laser printer for printing documents out for clients. (Note: We have a commercial grade four tray HP laser printer that can print out thousands of pages per hour at our corporate for our customers).
10. The ability to work 7 DAYS a week and be “on call” 24 hours a day.
On top of all of our industry leading requirements we impose on our Texas mobile notaries, Mobile Austin Notary carries $100,000 of Notary Errors & Omissions insurance.
Mobile Austin Notary can notarize for YOU 7 days a week 24 hours day with less than an hour’s notice possible anywhere in Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Lakeway, Manor, Killeen, Temple, Waco, Dallas, Dripping Springs, Blanco, Burnet, Johnson City, Marble Falls, Lago Vista, Copperas Cove, Laredo, College Station, Del Rio, Lockhart, Bastrop, Elgin, Taylor, Rockdale, Hearne, Brenham, La Grange, Hutto, Medina, Sealy, Fredericksburg, Kyle, New Braunsfels, Schertz, Seguin, San Antonio, Katy, Victoria, Houston, Fort Worth, San Marcos, and anywhere else in Texas.
Mobile Austin Notary has vast years of experience in Living Trusts - Wills - Attestations - Jurat - Affidavits - Acknowledgements - Authentication - Depositions - Reverse Mortgages - Certified Copy - Protests - Loan Closings - Loan Modifications - Loan Applications - Refinaces - HELOC Title Closings - Probates - Passport, Adoption, Jail, Medical, Subpoena, Divorce and Child Support Papers.
"You won't believe our famous Texas sized promise that no other Texas notary or Austin notary company dare offers, if we're late for ANY reason to your notary or loan signing appointment (weather, traffic, accident, another appt goes long, etc.) we'll give you the next Texas notary service of equal value absolutely FREE!
Contact us 24/7, since we NEVER sleep!
"The Nicest Notaries & Process Servers in Texas, That Go To You 24/7!"